The Start Smart programme is our self-employment programme helping residents of Greater Manchester to start a business.
We offer 1-2-1 business mentoring, workshops, networking opportunities and more.
This programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and run in partnership with the GC Business Growth Hub.
– Dedicated Business Advisor
– 1-2-1 Mentoring
– Signposting to business resources near you
– A suite of workshops and seminars to help you get started such as Business Planning, Bookkeeping and Finance & Marketing Masterclasses
– An assessment of your business idea and it’s viability
– Support with applying for finance and loans
– Marketing support to start promoting your business
– Help installing a bookkeeping system
– Continued support through the programme
Click below to book:
If you would like to join the Start Smart programme you MUST meet the following criteria:
1. Be a resident of Greater Manchester.
2. You must be interested in setting up your own business or going self-employed.
3. Be over the age of 18.